It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Peek! Chicken




Here is a simple, but delicious recipe for your holiday entertaining.  If you like easy and delicious, this recipe is one that you must try.

Ingredients:
1 box long-grain wild rice (I use Uncle Ben's, including the seasoning packet)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 (soup) can cold water
1 t. chopped parsley
1 dash curry powder
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
6-8 pieces chicken (I use 9 boneless, skinless chicken thighs)

Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.



Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl and pour into pan.


Place chicken pieces on top of soup mixture.


Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over top.


Seal with aluminum foil.  Bake at 350º for 2½ hours.

DON'T PEEK!



This recipe serves 4 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment