It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chocolate Tarts

Looking for an easy and decadent dessert?  Try this!



30 Athens frozen mini phyllo cups, thawed
4 1oz. squares Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate
1/3 c. whipping cream

Melt the chocolate and cream together in the microwave oven for 30 seconds, then stir for 30 seconds.  Fill phyllo cups half full.

3/4 c. whipping cream
2 oz. cream cheese
4T sugar

Soften cream cheese with a mixer.  Add whipping cream, and whip until you achieve soft peaks.  Add sugar, and continue beating until you achieve stiff peaks.  Add flavoring (orange, raspberry, mint, etc.) then top tarts with the mixture.  Garnish as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment