It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shrimp Royale



1 green bell pepper, finely diced
1 med. onion, chopped
1 c. celery, finely diced
2 4oz. cans crabmeat, drained well
24 cooked shrimp, tails removed
2 T. dill weed
dash hot pepper flakes
1½ c. mayonnaise
½ t. salt
¼ t. pepper
2 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 c. buttered cracker crumbs (2 T. butter)
juice from half lemon

In a large bowl, combine the bell peppers, onion, and celery.  Add the crabmeat, seasonings, and lemon juice.  Place in buttered 1qt. casserole dish.  Melt butter and add to cracker crumbs; sprinkle over mixture.  Bake at 350º (uncovered) for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment