It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Petite Cheese Cakes




2 8oz. packages cream cheese (room temperature)
3/4 c. sugar
2 eggs (room temperature)
½ t. vanilla extract




Cream cheese and sugar together.  Add each egg separately and cream well.



Place small paper liners into tassie pans.  Use small liners.  Fill each to the top, using a pastry bag or large Ziplock bag with the corner cut.



Bake in a 350º oven for 20 mintues.  Cool on wire rack.  Cheese cakes will fall slightly as they cool, making a perfect indentation for filling.



Refrigerate, then fill and serve.  Fill with any kind of canned pie filling (cherry was used for the photos).  Makes 3 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment