It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Monday, January 6, 2014

Vegetable Medley Bake






Ingredients:

1 qt. water
14.4 oz. bag Bird's Eye pearl onions
16 oz. bag frozen green beans
16 oz. bag frozen whole kernel corn
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 oz. cream cheese
½ c. milk
1 T. dijon mustard
1 T. diced or fresh dill
1 t. ground pepper
½ c. dried bread crumbs (Panko used in this recipe)
2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
1 T. melted butter or olive oil


 

Bring water to a boil.  Add onions and cook for 5 minutes.  Add beans and corn, cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes until crisp and tender.  Drain well.


 

Stir together soup, cream cheese, milk, mustard, dill and pepper.  Add to vegetable mix.

 
Add mixture to greased 2 qt. casserole dish. 

 
 
Toss together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter/olive oil.  Sprinkle over top of casserole. 


Bake covered at 350º for 20 minutes.  Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until casserole is heated through.

No comments:

Post a Comment