It has been over three years since I started posting recipes on Swedish Chef - it doesn't seem possible. In that time, I have been amazed by the number of visits to my blog from all over the world. I am not exactly sure how so many of my followers found me, but I am so pleased that you did.

I hope that I have offered a variety of easy and delicious recipes for you. I look forward to another year of easy, affordable, and delicious cuisine. If you would like to request a recipe, please contact me via email.

Thank you,

Randy Swanson
"The Swedish Chef"

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pistachio Bundt Cake



I selected this recipe because it is getting close to the holiday season and this cake would make a beautiful dessert for any celebration.  It is easy, moist and if you enjoy the flavor of almond, is the cake for you.



Ingredients:
15¼ oz. white cake mix (any brand)
1 c. canola oil
1 c. club soda
1 T. almond extract
2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant pistachio pudding
½ c. chopped maraschino cherries
½ c. chopped walnuts
¼ c. powdered sugar



Drain the cherries, then chop them.  Chop walnuts.  You should have a half cup of each.  Set these ingredients aside.

 
 
 

Mix all other ingredients together in the order they are listed.  This can be done with an electric mixer.


Once mixed, fold in the cherries and walnuts with a spatula.


Grease and flour a bundt pan and pour mixture into the pan.  Bake at 350º for approximately 50 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.  Sprinkle with powdered sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment